Last night the Holy Trinity Church at Dulwich Hill lost it's Parish Hall.
The hall was the original church building and was built in 1886. (Ref NSW Gov Environment & Heritage)
|Image Source: Marrickville Image Library|
|Image Source: Holy Trinity Church Facebook Page|
Sadly only the facade remains, but latest news reports indicate that these may not be stable enough to save.