Woodbury was built in the 1880s and the land it stood was subdivided after James' death in 1902.
|Image Source: National Library of Australia|
From 1907 to 1914, the house functioned as Ermelo Private Hospital, before becoming the Lisgar Children's Home.
|The Sydney Morning Herald (NSW : 1842 - 1954), Saturday 15 December 1923, page 13|
By 1932, the building was demolished and replaced by six brick cottages.